This treatment was available from Lux Health and it was stopped but there is something new.
Lux Health, the company explains that it is a health wrangle because Lux Health made a claim of almost 60% as the total healing for their formula. Lux knew that the biggest cause of failure is inflammation > when they tested humans, they purposely took subjects who had Hidradenitis alone and did not include subjects with other ailments. It is estimated that taking subjects including those with other illnesses would have a success of 25%.
But the issue is that, if the company could come up with a way of fixing that inflammation and include this method with their formula, then they can continue making their formula available again.
Lux Health informed me that they have looked over inflammation found in
I. other autoimmune diseases
II. organ transplant cases and
III. asthma cases and found - all of these ailments have the problem due to
the presence of IL-17, a lymphokine and lack of T Regulatory cells ( Treg cells). The presence of IL-17 is an aggressive condition & with inflammation. This company has gone into formulas for all these - organ transplant, other autoimmune cases & asthma and this same formula that works for these ailments when added to the Hidradenitis Formula will bring the success rate to that 60% healing.
This formula is not ready now, but Lux Health Resources states, it will be in a month or two.
Their website is
www.follownaturesway.com - will be activated when the products are ready
Please wait for the next month , this formula will be ready by then.
Below is my Article:
I Beat HS
I was diagnosed with HS – Hidradenitis suppurativa also known as “Verneuil's disease".
My name is Claire & HS was such a Big Problem that I kept trying new therapies hoping it will at least be easier to bear.
I have gone through various treatments and even surgery.
“I Beat HS” is about searching for what is available out there to treat Hidradenitis suppurativa. I have tried too many supposedly remedies and many in my opinion and experience have no medicinal value , most do not work.
However, my search & trials of these therapies are of little value without finding one that really fixed my HS.
Yes, I found a treatment that improved me & cleared my HS. Today, I am totally healed and no symptoms, the only signs of HS are the scars.
My HS was classed as Type 3, the worst kind and the swellings and boils would appear on buttocks, pubic areas , nipples and arms. In my case, the boils or eruptions was more often above the belt.
If you have Hidradenitis and are experiencing the stress, the emotional problems and going through a private hell, I can understand. I feel for you and know what you are going through. And it is really hard going to the doctors and after using their prescribed medications, we find they do not have the answers ; they do not have the cure.
Realizing I could not get real help from the doctors meant I had to continue my search with Alternative medicines.
Below are most of those I have used for myself. I have included also other therapies and info from these I got from contacts in HS groups, forums and similar places. So you may know which one has totally cleared me, it is # 12 and I have highlighted this to light green color.
1. Antiseptics - IODINE povidone does not work but this is needed in case the HS breaks into open wounds and to prevent more infections.
2. Special soaps - antibacterial - does not work . But wash often with ordinary soap for cleaning and for personal hygeine.
3. Bee propolis - I tried this for 3 months , no improvement
- Fish oil or omega oils - no improvement but they are good for health.
5. Emuaid contains tea tree oil and contains other ingredients and homeopathic combination. I tried this. It cost 48 dollars but I got no improvement.
6. Turmeric: 1 tsp morning and at night in warm water.I have tried turmeric -you get used to the taste because you take it as medicine not as food. I found someone stating that the dose is 2000 mg. - I don't know how this compares with one teaspoon.
Turmeric does alleviate the problem so it has merit. But it does not fix the problem.
7. Burdock root - there is literature saying that burdock root is good against infections and similar conditions. I used this for a while but since Hidradenitis is not from bacteria or infections , it was not working.
8. Colloidal silver - I've tried colloidal silver - no it is not working , not the one.
At another site there are statements that colloidal silver is not good for use. I do not know about this. Someone should comment whether this is true or false.
9. Zinc salts - zinc gluconate dose is 90 mg of zinc gluconate per day (contains 15 mg zinc per dose).
Zinc has done some improvement in me, it does not stop the HS, it however, reduces the problem and alleviates the swelling. It is not a cure.
10. Oil of Oregano - this is supposed to work against bacteria and micro-organisms but nothing - no improvement. IT means that HS is not related to some infection.
11. Antibiotics - My doctor prescribed
a.) doxycycline and similar tetracyclines
b.) Dicloxacillin (Dynapen) .and acne medicines &
- Clindamycin – antibiotic as ointments
Antibiotics were used because of the belief HS may be caused by bacteria but that is not true and does not work.
12. Oral Tolerance with Herbs - Oral Tolerance is available as gluten peptide and herbs.
This is the Remedy I have used and is effective. It is explained that HS is an autoimmune disease due to antibodies to gluten.
The combination formula works by lowering Gluten antibodies. When you take this medicine you should observe for changes after each course because every course brings improvement & healing.
Info about how it works is found at their website.
I am completely cured of HS and out of gratitude am writing this and it is not like any treatment and yet it is the best for Hidradenitis.
Once healing & improvement appears, that level of improvement stays with you. Continue the course
treatment will heal you more and with additional treatments you will be free of HS. Because this fixed me and my case was severe, I believe it will bring healing to a lot of HS patients.
I don't have friends with Hidradenitis but if you were my friend and have HS I would recommend this to you.
The source of this medicine is Lux Health Resources and their website is
Look for Celiac and Gluten disease and you will find HS treatments.
Today I use no medicines , don't need anything listed here
because Hidradenitis suppurativa belongs to my past.
Since my Hidradenitis was the worst case – severe and still I got cured then I believe this same treatment will have similar results for most HS sufferers.
Good Luck !!!
13. Oral retinoids, which work by inhibiting sebaceous gland function and abnormal keratinization. Available as isotretinoin (Accutane) at a dosage of 0.5 to 1.0 mg per kg daily for a few months . Side effects of isotretinoin remain a major issue and include birth defects, hepatotoxicity, pseudotumor cerebri, and aggression. No Improvement for me.
14. homeopathic medicines - I include these since people believe they are useful . For me, I have no experience and have no comment.
Berberis Vulgaris Q,
Hypericum 200C and
Merc Sol. 200C asap.
Arsenicum Album 200C.
.including Bach (origional flower remedies
15. Apple Cider Vinegar & Baking Soda = in my chemistry class vinegar is dilute acetic acid and baking soda is sodium Bicarbonate – chemically NaHCO3. I don't believe it works but include this because people have said some things about it.
16. Tea tree oil- I have not tried this. However, it is one of the ingredients of Emuaid.
I list it here because some people claim it has benefits.
17. Lysine tablets - Proteins are made of amino acids. Lysine is one of those amino acids.
I do not believe this works because I eat enough protein foods and therefore am getting enough of amino acids including lysine. However, since someone mentioned it may do
some good then I include it in this list.
18. Steriods -Corticosteroids available as Topical tri-amcinolone (Aristocort) and sometimes the doctor may give it to reduce swelling and immune reaction. Steroids works as an immune suppressor. We should be careful taking this because it makes our bodies stop producing our own steroids. These can not be used long term because of the risks.
Note: the fact that steroids have the ability to reduce swelling and works as an immune suppressor supports the idea that HS is an autoimmune disease. Because it is an autoimmune disease, then it should be treated with something that lowers autoimmune antibodies.
19. Aloe Vera - when I was new at trying various recommendations, this is one of the first I tried. In ancient times, armies used Aloe vera for wounds and it helped prevent bacterial infections. I started with 1/2 glass of Aloe. It works for constipation but not for HS.
You may write to me but please keep the topic on HIdradenitis
My email addy is email@example.com
Other people have written with their comments on Lux's Oral Tolerance remedy:
A lady stated that I told the truth and she's really glad- this stuff truly works for HS
Well, yeah, I'm glad for you too.
Someone asked why she has not heard about this therapy before?
WEll, I have not heard about them until I tried so many nonworking meds.
Another wrote saying they- Lux are good at what they do - healing her and HS.
Good for you.
Another has written to me, she is a woman who is afraid of relationships because the hidradenitis can be mistaken for STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) but now she says she is healing very nicely.
Very nice indeed.
A man wrote to me (more women than men write to me). He says he had HS on buttocks, groin and armpits. Now after 6 & half months, his buttocks and groin are all clear.
The armpits have some signs but are on their way to clearing.
He wrote that this medicine is worth many times what he paid for.
I agree. Health is wealth.
A man wrote saying the HS condition gave him an odor or smell & people thought he did not shower enough and were avoiding him. He is healing and at the same time the smell has gone away. Now, people are friendlier and his social
life has lifted. He was very thankful.
Wow, so many people are thanking me!! I'm glad I decided to write hs-My Treatments- I Beat HS.